Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review


As mentioned before, the scene where the blood was shown was my favorite. In my paper, I mentioned two explanations, including the lighting and concision. These were brief reasons but there are many more. For example, it’s purpose. Without this specific scene, the whole movie wouldn’t really make sense. It allowed the audience to understand what was going on throughout the film and how it foreshadowed what may occur in the rest of the film. As for myself, I was in bit confusion on the whole purpose of the film until the last scene. In addition, the way the scene was presented was also a good thing. Compared to the other scenes, I was able to completely see the one. Everything was clear, I was able to see the blood, the hands, and the tracks where it was being smeared. Due to the fact that this was an important scene, I feel as if the presentation was very important. 

Although the film had these few aspects of goodness, there was one main point that possibly damaged the whole movie. The film had potential but because of the lighting it's potential was not met. The majority of the film was dark which caused some issues for the audience. For example, when I was watching the movie I was not really able to tell what was going on until I watched it very closely. Even though I was patient with the film many viewers may not be and completely just turn the film off because of this reason. When watching a film, you should be able to clearly see what is going on throughout the whole film even if the scene is meant to be dark. It caused less confusion and allow the audience to view and understand what is going on completely. It was until the last film where we were able to see clearly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment