Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming

My group spent weeks preparing for the day to film. We have already discussed on what we wanted to do exactly throughout that day. We talked about ride issues, what time we were going, and other little minor things of this sort. It seemed as everything was going to go perfectly as planned. But everything went quite the opposite. The class before the day we were supposed to film it’s as if everything went left. Starting with everyone’s schedule, all of a sudden two people had last minute things that’s they needed to do. One person had to study for tests and the other had to run some very important errands with their mom. We ended up canceling things and no long was able to film. Although I am an understanding person I was highly disappointed because I was ready to film. 

Towards the end of the day we begin to think of when we were going to be able to film again. This time make sure that everyone was available for sure. The first option was going to be this weekend, November 30th. However this was not fit into my plans because I was going to be spending my whole break in Port Saint Lucie with my family. In addition, I wouldn’t feel as if it is the most appropriate thing to do in a weekend where we are supposed to be spending it with our families. The second option was do it on the weekend right before it was due, but this would not give us a sufficient amount of time to complete all the editing and re-filming if needed. The last option I came up with was to film on the PSD that we had coming up. December 5th, it was a little close to our deadline but it still gave us time edit and do anything else. I haven’t mentioned it to everyone in the group yet except one person. But I feel like this will be the best choice in the few days we have left. 

Due to the fact that we are filming so late the best thing we could do right now is review our storyboard. There is no more time to waste. From now on everything we do has to effect the way we film in a positive way. In a result of having a smooth filming day. One group mate reviewed all of the notes we took. She made sure everything was what we agreed on. I reviewed the storyboard. I made sure everything was good by checking each of our 6 second boxes and making sure it aligned with the song. The last thing we reviewed was where we wanted the song to start and stop. After reviewing everything I then made sure that our ride for everything was in place. Because everything was revised, our filming day should be a piece of cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment