Thursday, April 9, 2020

Fourth Project: Creative Critical Reflection for Final Task


And here it was, our last time to incorporate everything we've learned throughout this course. This project was a CCR, previously when we've done our CCR's we've done them in a less creative way, but this time we were told to make them interesting with a time limit of 12 to 15 minutes. We were given the options to either do a talk show, interview, or our own idea. To make things less complex and still fun I decided to go with the talk show alternative. Just like our previous projects, nothing was easy nor perfect. The issue I had this time with my project was the time length. For starters, I did not want to just go on and on about the question. This will result in my video being somewhat boring and allowing people to zone out. This effected me harshly because my recording were not hitting the time frame at all.

To avoid this situation, I added plenty of creative element for two reasons. One, to make my film less boring and two, to allow my film to be longer. After all of this my film was under the time limit, but eventually my teacher had the exception for our video to be at least 10 minutes. Looking back and reflecting on all of our projects there was plenty of room for growth and that's exactly what occurred. Before this class I never have ever made a film, but with everything I have learned within this course I am proud to say that I am now able to present to you a 10 minute video that is both creative and critical. Within this project I've shown everything that Ive learned and combined it into one. Although, I had one major issue at the throughout the project, I finished the project off with a bang.

I do not own rights to the the song. Credits to Khalid for the song Location

No comments:

Post a Comment