Thursday, April 9, 2020

Third Project: Final Task


Lastly, the project we've all been waiting for, our final task. We were told that this project needs to be 2 minutes and an intro to a movie. Our genre was horror, so before we even thought to pick up a camera we had to do plenty of research both individually, and as a group. Our research was done to help us present the best opening as possible. In my opinion, the most helpful research was when we looked at how to do a title sequence, it really educated me and help me better understand the purpose of a sequence. Although I thought of this research to be most helpful, the other research did benefit in some way. After being educated we had a better idea of what to film exactly and how to do it. Filming and editing wasn't our main problem this time. This was because we have already dealt with such issues. But once again, everything was picture perfect. One of the main issues that I feel is worth discussing is how we achieved our time limit. Our project was told to be 2 minutes long, but when all of our footage was dumped into iMovie we have surpassed it greatly. 

At first, I cut everything that was extra and unnecessary, and secondly, I made things concise as possible to also cut down some extra time. This was still not enough, but somehow I made it work. As a group, I wouldn't say this was our most difficult project because we have already got the hang of things. But I will say this, on this project we had to incorporate everything we have previously learned and previously been through. This was our last time to create a storyboard and make it come to life, and once again we've done phenomenally. This may have been our last project where we start from storyboard to finish but in the back of my head, I already knew that we had just one last project that will show our skills even more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment