Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Hello, my name is Katia but my friends call me Katianna for some odd reason. I look at myself to be someone who is humble, ambitious, and chill. I wouldn't consider myself to be an extra type of person. I'm just a typical 16 year old who goes to school, watches Netflix when bored and goes out with her friends every once in a blue moon. When people see me in person they automatically think "she's one of those girls who's stuck up" or "she's all that." But in all honesty I am one of the nicest, caring, and funniest people you'll ever meet. Some characteristics I value when a person is honesty, truthful, and humor. Meanwhile, some characteristics I do not wish to see in a person is someone is negativety,  arrogant, and bossy. When it comes to food some of my favorite dishes are Haitian macaroni, fried shrimp, and Alfredo. Some plates I do not favor are oatmeal, vegetarian food, and fish. And as for things in general I like to sleep, be with my friends, and binge watch shows. However, some things I do not like to do is party for hours, talk to people, and cook. To some things up I am a 16 year old who attends Fort Lauderdale High School where most my classes are college leveled. I am Haitian as well as both my parents. I have one older sister and two younger siblings on my dad side.

No comments:

Post a Comment