Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Planning & Scheduling

As mentioned before in our schedule, we’ve planned to film this upcoming Saturday. However, as we continued to discuss everyone’s plans to make sure the schedule aligned issues started to come up. One group member had a track meet to attend, and another had a family outing. There was no way around this, we had to find another day to film. Being the typical high school student, I suggested that we just push shooting to next week. But my group quickly reminded me that that time is coming down on us. If we did not record this weekend, it was going to be a hassle tryna to get the entire film done in one week. So what was it going to be? Would someone have to make a sacrifice? 

After long deliberation, as a group, we’ve decided to film on Sunday. This decision didn’t interfere with anyone’s plan as well as allowing us to get things done on time. Sadly, there was one minor issue, transportation. This was more of a me problem then a group problem. I’ve already confirmed my ride for Saturday morning. Even though my group mates thought of it to be no big deal, I knew that it was. My mother tends to get upset when I constantly change my plans. She might get so frustrated that she just completely decides to not bring me anymore. To avoid this, I just asked my aunt. She already lived close to our filming location which was a win win. Now that I have fixed my issues and our group issues we were set to film on Sunday. 

Here’s a picture of my group and I when we were discussing our issues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment